SECTION DES CADETS
Bienvenue dans la section des cadets!
Vous retrouvez dans cette section, les messages de la semaine, les feuilles de route mensuel, et tout autres documents pouvant être pertinents à votre préparation et à votre formation.
MESSAGES | CROISIÈRE 2017-2018
MESSAGE DE LA SEMAINE - 16 MARS 2018
Merci beaucoup à tous les participants des bottins. Malheureusement nous n'avons pu terminer. Ce samedi nous avons besoin de vous et de vos parents afin de pouvoir terminer la distribution. Les informations vous seront données ce vendredi.
Vendredi soir - Soirée d'instruction normale. La tenue est la vareuse et le gunshirt.
Samedi : Comme spécifié plus haut, nous avons besoin de vous pour les bottins
Dimanche: C'est l'activité récompense des bottins - Via ferrata avec l'entreprise Projet Vertical. Vous devez être présent à 7h45. Le transport et le diner est fourni. Le départ se fera à 13h00. Le nom des participants sera validé ce vendredi.
En après-midi a lieu l'examen du cours de conducteur d'embarcation de plaisance puis l'examen de VHF. N'oubliez pas de bien étudier.
Si vous ne les avez pas remis, SVP rapporter les documents de plongée, les documents pour le via ferrata (projet vertical)
Bonne semaine à tous!
10471879 Canada Inc. Toronto Dominion Bank
1989 Leslie Street TD Tower, 66 Wellington Street, 39th floor
Toronto, Ontario, M3B 2M3 Toronto, Ontario, M5K 1A2
RE: Lease / offer of rental (the “Lease”) between Racine Groupe Immobilier (the "Landlord") and the undersigned as tenant (the "Tenant"), for the premises (the "Premises") located in the establishment bearing the civic number, 682 Avenue Royale, Quebec city, Quebec (the "Building")
In connection with the possible sale of the Building in which the Premises rented by the undersigned are located, we confirm the following:
1. The parties to the Lease are Racine Groupe Immobilier as Landlord and undersigned as lessee.
2. The Lease is dated August 24, 2007. There are no other side letters or agreements relating to Lease or the Premises and the Lease is unamended and reflects the entire agreement with the Landlord and the undersigned in respect of the Leases and Premises and our occupancy thereof.
3. We do not have any rights or first refusal, options (including those relating to the purchase of the Building or property in which it is located) or other right on the Premises, Building or the property, except those stipulated in the Lease.
4. The gross leasable area of the Premises is 18,555 square feet.
5. We are presently in occupancy of the Premises and we are occupying the entirety thereof for the conduct of our business. We have not assigned the Lease or any interest in the Lease and we have not sublet the whole or any part of the Premises. We have not received notice to the assignment by the Landlord of the Lease or any rent payable hereunder.
6. The term of our Lease began on September 26, 2007 and ends on September 25, 2027. We have 3 renewal options of 5 years to extend the term of the lease.
7. We have paid the rent payable under the Lease in respect of all periods up to the period ending on November 30, 2017. We have not prepaid any rent under the Lease or any security deposit.
8. The Premises have been completed in accordance with the Landlord’s obligations, and the Landlord has paid to the undersigned all allowances or other inducements to which we are entitled to under the Lease.
9. To our knowledge, the Landlord is not in default of any of its obligations under the Lease and we have no knowledge of any event or circumstance which has occurred which may result in the Landlord being in default under the Lease. We have not provided any notice to the Landlord alleging the existence of any default by it under the Lease or any event or circumstance that has occurred which may result in a default by the Landlord under the Lease.
10. We are not claiming any right of deduction or set off against the amounts payable by the undersigned under the Lease.
11. We are currently paying an amount of $ 274,055.40 per year as basic rent, $ 110,440.28 per year as additional rent for operating costs and $ 38,849.55 per year as additional rent for non-residential taxes.
We understand that this Certificate shall be relied upon by you or such person as you shall designate as the purchaser in connection with the purchase of the property of which the Building and Premises are a part and shall also be relied upon by the lenders as well as their successors and assigns which shall provide financing in connection with such purchase and confirm that you, such person designated by you and such lenders shall be entitled to use and rely upon this Certificate for such purposes.
LETTRES AUX PARENTS
Vous trouverez ici les informations destinées aux parents sur nos différentes activités
FEUILLES DE ROUTE 2017-2018